Welcome to Huguenot Memorial Church
We invite you to worship with us!
Sundays 10:30 a.m.
901 Pelhamdale Ave | Pelham Manor, NY
As we move through the Advent season toward Christmas and the Epiphany season to follow, we continue our worship at 10:30 a.m. Sunday mornings. These services also include the special Holiday Concert, Benjamin Britten's St. Nicolas Cantata, presented jointly by choristers and musicians from Huguenot and Christ the Redeemer Church, on Dec. 15 at 4:00 pm.
Here is a preview of upcoming worship experiences and special programs:
• Dec. 8: we light the 2nd Advent candle and baptize Laila Sakhrani, daughter of one of our newest members. Our children and youth continue their rehearsals (11 a.m.- Noon) for our annual Christmas Pageant.
• Friday Dec. 13: our annual Church Family Christmas Carolling evening starts with a 6:30 pm pizza supper in the Library, then making Christmas cards, then carolling!
• Dec. 15: we light the 3rd Advent candle and dedicate our 2014 Stewardship Pledges.
• Dec. 22: we light the 4th Advent candle and welcome our Adult Hand Bell Choir to worship. That afternoon at 2:00 p.m., Director of Music Ministries Kathryn Jones is joined by mezzo soprano soloist Alison Tupay, plus violin and cello, for a Christmas Concert at historic St. Paul's Church in Mt. Vernon (free admission!).
• Dec. 24: Christmas Eve Pageant & Family Service at 4:00 p.m., joined by the Festive Brass Quartet, then our Christmas Eve Service of Lessons, Carols and Anthems at 10:00 p.m., preceded by special music at 9:30 p.m. with soloists, harp and strings.
• Dec. 29: Christmas Worship at 10:30 a.m, the annual "Blessing of the Animals" (please bring your pets on a leash or in carriers; childcare, but no Church School)